Many businesses struggle through projects without a clear objective, only to experience things like scope creep, not finishing on time or going over budget.
By using "To The Point" as your strategic project management partner, you can ensure the successful completion of your project without these struggles, and meet your business goals.
What is Project Management?
Project management is both science and art:
The science is relying on proven and repeatable processes to achieve project success.
The art is intuitively managing and relating to people, in situations that are totally unique for each project.
Practically speaking, Project Management is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and criteria. This happens within a specified time frame, in order to meet unique goals and objectives.
"To The Point" knows that it's not just about meeting your goals. It's also about creating beneficial change or adding value to your business.
Expert Project Management can help your business by:
- Better Efficiency in Delivering Services: Work smarter, not harder
- Improved Growth and Development Within your Team: Positive results not only command respect but often inspire your team to continue to look for ways to perform more efficiently. Successful project management gets the most out of each worker and fosters an environment of cooperation and mutual responsibility that can remain long after the project is completed
- Increased Risk Assessment: Expert project management provides a red flag to potential risk at the right time, and has proper contingency plans in place. This will result in potential problems being identified and managed before the problems occur.
- Communicating and managing expectations: Project management focuses on proactive communication, which results in fewer surprises. This will be done with customers, team members and stakeholders. Many problems on a project can be avoided with formal and informal communication, because much of the conflict that arises on a project is not the result of a specific problem, but because of surprises.
- Increase in Quality: This goes together with enhanced effectiveness.
- Better Flexibility: A direct benefit of project management is that it allows for flexibility within your organisation.
Elephant Ignite Expedition
World Youth Rhino Summit